Experience superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and abundant bird life and discover this waterway's rich sea faring history.
Our classic double decked 1930’s style boats depart Tripcony Lane Jetty at 1.30pm for the afternoon cruise. Enjoy superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and the abundant birdlife of Moreton Bay Marine Park.
Cruise past the luxury canal homes of Pelican Waters, the Coast’s newest hot spot. Your experienced skipper will add his own anecdotes to the interesting commentary and is always ready to lend a hand.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (4-15yrs)||AUD $10.00|
|Family (2Ad & up to 4C)||AUD $52.00|
- 1.5 hour boat cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Superb views from Caloundra Heads to Moreton Island
- Pristine sand cays
- Abundant birdlife
- Cruising past luxury homes
- Classic double decked 1930's style vessel
Departs Pelican Waters Tavern at 1.30pm
All cruises depart Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Cruises are approximately 1.5 hours in duration.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher