SCENIC HELICOPTER FLIGHT OVER PERTH CITY FOR TWO
The beautiful Western Australian cities of Perth and Fremantle beg to be explored - and there are few better ways to do so than from high above with these city scenic helicopter flights. Gain a different perspective on both cities during this (approximately) 30 minute flight that takes you from Jandakot to Fremantle before following the stunning Swan River to Perth City. You'll witness breathtaking views of the key landmarks of Perth including the Bell Tower, King's Park, South Perth, the Western Australia Cricket Ground, Subiaco Oval, the Casino and the University of Western Australia.
The flight then returns to the coast to continue over Leighton, Cottesloe and Port Beaches where you'll be able to take in views to Rottnest, Garden Islands and Fremantle Harbour as we soar over the Indian Ocean's pristine waters. The helicopter flights are available seven days a week and can accommodate up to five people, so book now and get airborne!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Flight for Two People||AUD $560.00|
|Flight for Three People||AUD $780.00|
- 30 minute scenic helicopter flight
- See the beautiful cities of Perth and Fremantle
- Sparkling Swan River
- King's Park
- The Bell Tower
- South Perth
- The WACA
- Subiaco Oval
- Burswood Casino
- University of WA
Flights are available 7 days per week, during daylight hours and subject to weather conditions. Maximum weight restrictions apply to all flights.
Flights depart from Jandakot Airport which is located approx 15mins from Perth CBD.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher