- Unlimited entry for 21 Days!
- "Big 8" Thrill Rides at Dreamworld
- BONUS Merchandise Discount Coupons!
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- Coolest waterslides on Earth
- Pre purchase and avoid the queues!
The best Gold Coast theme parks in one great location! Ideal for holidaymakers, the Holiday World Pass lets you hop between Dreamworld and WhiteWater World as often as you like over 21 consecutive days. Take the stress out of trying to cram all the amazing and exciting thrill rides and slides into a single day with the World Pass that will ensure you can not only experience everything on offer within the park boundaries but also come back and simply enjoy all your favourite rides as many additional times as you like!
The World Pass represents great value and is ideal for not only saving money but providing an experience that means less rushing and - simply - more Gold Coast theme park enjoyment!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $99.99|
|Child (3-13yrs)|| ||AUD $79.99|
|Pensioner|| ||AUD $79.99|
|Family (2A+2C)|| ||AUD $329.99|
Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $109.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $89.99
- Pensioner - $89.99
- Family (2Ad & 2Ch) - $369.99
- Unlimited entry into both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World over 21 consecutive days from date of first admission
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- Food and Drinks
- Helicopter Rides
- Skill games
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Reef Diver
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- Zombie Evilution
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
Dreamworld & WhiteWater is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm and WhiteWater World 10am to 4pm.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld.
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted.
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol.
Theme park tickets are not refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher