RIVERBOATS ON THE MURRAY RIVER TOUR 583
This cruise along the Murray River in South Australia, being Australia's longest river, provides a natural water pathway through some of the most scenic areas in the state, and indeed, the entire country. Supporting a wide variety of river life, including native fish, turtles, crayfish, and the iconic Australian platypus, the cruise offers numerous opportunities to experience these unique creatures firsthand.
The cruise is a full day adventure that departs from the heart of Adelaide at 9:30am and returns at 5:30pm, and includes both morning tea and a delicious buffet lunch to keep you both energised and satisfied. Along the way, you'll see a bevy of regional highlights including the Angus and Torrens Valleys, Walker Flat and its majestic cliffs, a stop at Mannum for spectacular views form a scenic lookout, and much, much more!
This great value Murray River tour will let you get in touch with Australia's historic past, emulating the bawdy days of the riverboat men tolling up the river in the blazing sun - except with all the convenience and comfort a cruise on a modern-day boat provides.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Children (4-14 years inclusive)||AUD $69.50|
Riverboat cruise, morning tea and buffet lunch
- Arid pasture region of the Murraylands
- Mannum - birthplace of the River Murray Paddlesteamers
- Cruise the wide waters of the Murray on a riverboat
- Enjoy a delightful morning tea of cake with tea or coffee on board
- Stark cliffs and River Red Gums
- Willows that burden the waters of the Mighty Murray
- Look for galahs, cockatoos and pelicans
- A delicious buffet lunch is served on board your riverboat as you cruise the Murray waters
- Take in the view over Mannum and the Murray from a scenic lookout
- Board the Mannum punt for your river crossing
- Witness superb views as you travel alongside the river
- Journey back across the river to picturesque Walker Flat
- Walker Flat - make a stop and take in the majestic ochre-coloured cliffs
- Follow the Angus Valley to Gumeracha
- Torrens Valley olive groves and grape growing
- Return to Adelaide through the undulating green Adelaide Hills.
Tour operates Monday and Friday only. Departs at 9.30am and returns at 5.30pm.
- All coach tours depart from: Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure
Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Please wait outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- No hotel dropoffs available for morning tours or 581CZ
- Pick up times available at time of booking
What to bring
Bring a camera, your tour voucher, comfy shoes and clothing, water bottle and snacks if you wish.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72 - 24 hours of travel or when no notice is given. Within 24 hours of departure 100% cancellation fee applies. Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.